Position Title: Analyst - Support
Position Number: 273096
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
Active Directory, Customer Service, Documentation, MSWindows
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Role: Service Support Analyst- Senior
Location: Raleigh, NC 27610
Interview type: In Person Only
The purpose of this position is to function as a Helpdesk Analyst providing consultation, support, and/or training to clients of computer or otherinformation technology based system.
The purpose of this position is to function as a Helpdesk Analyst providing consultation, support, and/or training to clients of computer or otherinformation technology based system. May provide routine and non-routine support for a broad range of information related technologies, or may provide in-depth support for a narrowly defined area of technology.
• Performs account administration (create/modify Active Directory accounts, Exchange accounts, NCID accounts and other user accounts).
• Analyzes information provided by HR personnel and Client Services technicians in order to create and/or modify accounts for new employees and/or existing CLIENT employees.
• Is able to use the information provided to assess data and application access.
Is able to troubleshoot data and application access issues and adjust Active Directory properties as needed.
• Distributes Agency-wide email communications and notices related to technology issues.
• Maintains mainframe printer node configurations.
• Serves as project team member and makes recommendations for routine problem solutions.
• Work on special projects which require planning of how, when and who the task will be preformed
• Refers highly complex or difficult technical problems to a higher-level TechnologySupport Specialist or other technical resource for that particular technology questions
• Provides basic support of hardware, software, applications, CLIENT internal and external users
• Serves as a technical resource on all of CLIENT''s standard desktop applications to 10,000+ computer users.
• Instructs users via phone and/or email on the basic functionality of desktop applications.
• Follows detailed procedures while making recommendations for routine problem solutions.
• Enters information into call tracking system and monitors to ensure customer service needs are met for all computer and network related issues.
• Communicates effectively in oral and written formats.
• Promotes a positive customer relationship while working withother Helpdesk staff and high level Analyst and Specialists.
• Schedules and Facilitates daily operations status calls.
• Initiates Major Incident Process (MIP) communications and conference bridges.
• Maintains Major Incident Logs.
• Maintains employee directory.
Required / Desired Skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Highly desired5Years.
• Experience with HEAT Call Tracking or similar tool. Highly desired5Years.
• Experience and thorough knowledge in Active Directory administration, such as, creation/modification of accounts Highly desired5Years
• Ability to manage tasks and meet schedules; ability to write technical documentation that is easily understood by staff and customers. Required5Years.
• Excellent Customer service and teamwork. Required5Years.
• Ability to independently resolve routine and some non-routine problems. Ability to solve problems and perform diagnostics on software and/or hardware Required5Years.
• Ability to identify and understand reoccurring problems and recommends solutions. Required5Years.
• Ability to follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures. Required5Years.
• Experience with Avaya or similar call distribution tool. Highly desired5Years.
• Experience with , Microsoft Windows, Office 2010/2013/2016, O365. Highly desired5Years.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.