Job ID 2017-3136
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for agile software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Passionate coder with 7+ years of Java Web application development experience.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
- Additional optional skills for this position include experience with: IntelliJ IDE, Backbone, Leaflet, Thymeleaf, AWS, Docker, Elastic Search, Jenkins, Rally, PostgreSQL, geospatial queries and mapping software.