Health Plans In the current environment, Health Plans face more than an adjustment. They are playing a new role in helping new populations get new kinds of care in new ways. Deloitte’s Health Plans practice understands the past and present of the health care industry—and we collaborate with clients to address complex challenges and help them create and shape their future. The fee-for-service (FFS) model as we know it today may be headed for obsolescence. In its absence, Plans face a crossroads—enhance positions through new models and collaborations, orrisk irrelevance. The shift from volume-based to value-based care isn’t immediate, but the end of FFS in its current form may be inevitable. This change affects everyone in the health care ecosystem. In order to thrive, Health Plans should consider taking on change early. That means taking the lead in delegating care, driving transparency, aligning incentives, and updating payment models. Work you’ll do Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thought-ware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record. MBA and/or Advanced degree in clinical sciences preferred (RN, MSN, MD)
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in Health Plans industry, or a mix of a few years’ industry experience and functioning as a Manager or higher in a Consulting environment.
- Require business and clinical operationsexperience and subject matter expertise on Value Based Care, Population Health Management, Care Management, and Analytics; Clinical and HP
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Willingness and ability to travel80%
Requisition code: E18NATCSRMPC100-SO