Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join a dedicated team as a Division Human Resources Director.
The DivisionHuman Resources Director (DHRD) is a strategic business partner and is responsible for the overall management of the human resource systems and practices for regional operations. In conjunction with senior leadership, establishes HR priorities for regional operations consistent with the organizations mission, vision and values. Provides counsel on policy and procedure interpretation, recruiting and retention strategies, employee relations issues, and guidance on any other business related issues. The DHRD partners with the field to achieve organizational goals and objectives to help our patients get the care they need and fulfilling our mission to give America a healthy mouth.
Essential Responsibilities for this position include;
• Business partner to field operations, assist with strategy development to increase productivity, develop talent, decrease unwanted turnover and enhance the patient experience.
• Execute strategies to manage performance and develop top talent.
• Develop, implement, and monitor programs that sustain a productive, efficient office environment which facilitates a positive employee experience that aligns with our cultural change through MVV.
• Encourages open door policy where employees are free to express their concerns and feelings without fear of retaliation, and supports our internal “We Listen” program.
• Advises field management with timely resolution of employee relations issues and practices; give support when needed (i.e. sit in on coaching or mediation sessions).
• Subject matter expert on Human Resources policies, state and federal laws and new or revised procedures.
• Conducts exit interviews with Doctors, Directors, and RM’s to determine reasons behind separations. Uses information to coach supervisors and devise programs for training.
• Partners with field managers to understand why people stay with Aspen
• Drives retention strategy in territory, partners with field management to ensure we are creating a sustainable workforce that can be develop teams for future promotions.
• Investigates all internal harassment, sexual harassment, and discrimination claims and recommends solutions.
• Assists in the onboarding of field management level positions.
• Drives talent management and turnover metrics to help organization achieve business goals
• Provides guidance and assistance with development plans, annual review process, and company initiatives to ensure effectiveness and compliance globally.
• Partners with field management to assess, select, and hire members of their assigned regional Office teams and Regional Managers.
• Provides HR guidance and support to Directors of Operations in succession planning and talent mapping
• Partners with field management to initiate and manage employee practices to empower and reward Office teams for meeting Office goals and demonstrating behaviors consistent with the company’s mission, vision, and values.
• Partners with field management to identify and execute corrective action to improve Office performance.
• Provides input to the Director of Operations on initiatives, policies, and practices that support company goals and objectives.
• Partners with the Manager of New Office Development to meet or exceed new office opening goals and to facilitate the successful opening of new offices.
Hide Minimum Education and Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate achievement of the following;
• Education Level: Bachelor’s degree required
• PHR certification
• 7-10 years’ experience in a dedicated HR function preferred.
• Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring programs/processes that drive business improvements.
• Ability to travel through territory (50%).
• Knowledge of lawful employment practices (Federal and State).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications and company operational systems.