Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. Our culture is one where personal development, and recognition are a priority and where each individual's role is clearly linked to the success of the organization. We’re currently looking for a Manager, NCESI Operations to join our team in Mississauga, ON
The Manager, NCESI Operations reports into the President of Nissan Canada Extended Services Inc. (NCESI) and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations including, claims, dealer support, vendor management, systems application, incentives, marketing, portfolio management, reporting and staffing development/training. This person will provide project management, strategic planning support, staffing administration recommendations/solutions and process improvement oversite for NCESI. The Operations Manager will plan, coordinate and manage all operationally related costs, systems and vendors to meet NCESI organizational requirements.
- Business lead for all NCESI products.
- Supervise and manage NCESI Operations including Claims, Dealer Support, Reporting, Incentives, Programs, Product Development/Implementation, Staffing, Systems.
- Responsible for service level attainment while effectively managing product performance (loss ratios).
- Project Management: Lead projects designed to improve/enhance processes by reducing manual touchpoints and incidents; create new products/programs/terms enabling NCESI to achieve business objectives.
- Manage business systems and system interfaces (internal/external) to ensure accurate, timely, useful and efficient processes.
- Responsible for crafting and executing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Interpret issues, recommend solutions and communicate resolution effectively to vendors, team, peers and management.
- Responsible for vendor management to ensure accountability for on-time milestones achievement and quality adherence.
- Provide training to Nissan Field Staff and Dealers on NCESI products/processes/systems.
- Assist with budget forecasts, planning and purchase order requests.
- Perform dealer visits and attend regional conferences to gather feedback and promote NCESI.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, preferred in Business or related field.
- MBA is preferred, but NOT required.
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years progressive experience, ideally within the automotive or insurance industry (Preferably extended service sector, warranty claims and dealer sales processes).
- 3 plus years' experience in managing an Operations Team (preferably in dealer support and warranty claims)
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Proven experience in creating and generate reports utilizing various resources for Senior Leadership Team
- Proven experience in managing IT and implementation projects
- Experience in portfolio and risk management