Cox Automotive is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join our Client Success Operations team in Atlanta, GA.
In this position, you will provide planning, analysis and decision support to Client Success team. You will be responsible for partnering with leadership to track, measure, validate and report on Client Services activities.
In the role of Senior Business Analyst, you will provide recommendations through ad hoc analytics and ongoing performance monitoring by leveraging advanced modelling and analytical techniques. Success in the role is defined by the degree to which you can learn and understand the various activities in Client Services enabling contributions in: speed and accuracy of analysis, meeting deadlines, fact-based decisions, illuminating business performance through metric development and tracking.
Primary responsibilities and essential functions:
- Prepare critical recurring and ad-hocfinancial and operational analysis
- Provide strategic analysis to inform future path of Rewards and Loyalty Program, Cox Automotive Referral process, and Cox Automotive University training.
- Work with the Sr. Manager Commercial Business Partner and otherinternal teams to support the annual budget and long range plan process, targets and initiatives
- Perform monthly variance analysis on total revenue, business mix shifts and actual expenses incurred and provide recommendations
- Responsible for building models to assess the impact of strategic plans and initiatives
- Aggregate, parse and analyze financial data from various systems to provide recurring reporting support to Sr. Manager Commercial Business Partner
- Identify and investigate challenging data characteristics, complexity, quality and meaning within financial and operational data
- Develop and report on Key Metrics that define the activities of the Client Services organization
- Define and track performance, including identification of trends, outliers and drivers through visualization and summarizations
- Manage and build analysis to track the Professional Services/expense invoices for Client Services
- 3+ years of related experience working in financial, pricing or marketing analytics
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in finance, economics, or accounting
- Fluent in the Microsoft suite particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills required
- Outstanding analytical skills and a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to operate and work across functional groups in a matrixed organization
- Experience with and comfortable with monthly and weekly deadlines
- Energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong bias for action
- Strong communication skills and can present their views in a clear and compelling manner - ability to explain financials to various audiences at different organizational levels
- Must be willing and able to roll up the sleeves and possess a sense of urgency in completing time sensitive tasks
- Technology, financial/banking or professional services sector experience
- Knowledge of sales enablement and measurement tools, such as SalesForce
- Cox Automotive product or automotive industry knowledge
- Some travel may be required (up to 10%)
Job Number 1717092