Job ID: RAL-237074
The Financial Analyst III will plan, develop and coordinate the preparation of financial analyses and reports including, but not limited to, operational budgets, financial statements, statistical reports, and other ad hoc requests. This position will need to be able to perform complex and specialized assignments, and perform a leadrole in coordinating complex projects, along with the subsequent communication of results to senior management.
• Plan, develop and coordinate the preparation of financial analyses and reports including, but not limited to, operational budgets, financial statements, statistical reports and other financial information.
• Maintain liaison with business unit financial managers to advise units regarding financial position, budgets, budget requests and related financial matters.
• Supervise, coordinate and participate in the preparation of various financial reports and analyses for senior leadership and external agencies, including monthly variance analyses.
• Assist in the development, implementation and management of financial systems and/or financial policies and procedures as appropriate.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• CPA License
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, finance, Econ, or Business
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in financial management (Master’s degree counts as 1 year of experience) – ideally no more than 10 years
• Public accounting experience
• Health care finance experience