The successful Restaurant Manager will work closely with the Airport General Manager to ensure effective food and beverage operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment.Direct the activities of all shift supervisors and unit personnel as required; evaluate performance, coordinate scheduling of personnel to provide adequate staffing, instruct employees on policies, procedures, duties and activities; handle disciplinary matters.
· Develop and implement standards of quality and performance in all departments, in all phases of the operation by analyzing and preparing various operational reports; keep records pertaining to purchases, sales and requisitions. Use data to develop more efficient procedures.
· Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
· Determine quantities of related products required; purchase products on behalf of the company, receive merchandise, verifying receiving slips and forwarding invoices; verify inventory, following established company guidelines; ensure product quality; control costs
· Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in business or food service management preferred and 5 years direct restaurant management experience a must.
· Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment