Client Success Account Manager is both intense and fulfilling. It not only focuses on teamwork and culture, but also, and most importantly, has a strong emphasis on Account Management & Business to Business sales.
This role focuses on ongoing relationship-building and proactive account management activities, identifying and scoping new opportunities, and promoting overall customer satisfaction, and renewals.
As part of the role, you will be speaking to a wide range of companies and organizations – from universities and local government departments to Fortune 500 companies. The right candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Midwest clients & the upsell and renewal process while engaging with C-Level Executives to ensure successful implementation of all Meltwater solutions.
What you can expect at Meltwater Chicago
The Meltwater team is located in a fun, energetic and professional space in the heart of Downtown Chicago.
Guided by our core values, Meltwater has a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. We are not afraid of investing in hidden talent and believe that in an environment where people are motivated and supported by their colleagues individuals will discover their strengths.
The company has recently received the ‘Great Place to Work’ award in several countries throughout the world and was awarded the Stevie Award for Corporate Social Responsibility in 2011 for its contribution society with the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology in Ghana, Africa.
The Meltwater Group offers an extremely ambitious career path with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth an international environment.
Salary Structure: Base Salary + Bonuses + commission ~$90,000 OTE
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying accounts.
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Qualify a customer effectively and manage relationships strategically for maximum impact.
- Become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product knowledge over time.
- Self-motivated & organized with the ability to multitask & prioritize
- 1-3years sales or account management experience
- Track record of success
- Authorization to work in the US
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English