Join a team of exceptional consultants as a Mid-level DevOps Engineer to provide infrastructurearchitecture and DevOps engineering to our customers and teams. With us, you will enjoy agile team collaboration with a mix of software development and operations engineers. Our blend of consultants from Fortune 500 and leading professional services companies foster an environment where people can work together and produce clean and scalable engineering results that customers value. Curious, courageous, and adaptable consultants will thrive when deploying and supporting leading edge technologies as a member of our team. We teach our customers how to leverage DevOps as a key enabler to adopt agile and improve an organization's ability to deliver high quality software. It's in our DNA. Let's talk if it's in yours, too!
- Work as a consultant engagedwith our customers to oversee, design, implement, and manage DevOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets/automation.
- Create highly robust infrastructurearchitectures with systems that support development of enterprise-class applications and services with high performance, availability, and scalability needs.
- Ensure DevOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limited exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate closely with software engineers to make it easy for them to roll out new code and test new features.
- Work withother highly skilled DevOps focused engineers, learn and grown from each other.
- Software development background, understanding of the Agile SDLC.
- 8+ years’ experience as a software developer and/or as a DevOps engineer, or a role where you were designing, planning and leading high volume software development infrastructure growth.
- Ability to assess a situation, to make recommendations to a customer on an approach to tackle the DevOps challenge, and to implement a DevOps infrastructure in both a greenfield and legacy environment.
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational and non-relational databases.
- Experiencewith automation and/or cloud orchestration tools like Chef, Puppet or equivalent.
- Strong understanding and familiarity of the fundamentals of UNIX systems administration.
- Experience working alongside multiple Agile development teams.
Required: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future.
About the Company
We pride ourselves on being able to provide high quality benefits to our employees and their families. A different kind of consulting company and a unique place to work, we believe in hiring great people and advancing their professional growth. Our diverse blend of seasoned IT and business professionals from Fortune 500 and leading consulting firms contributes knowledge that strengthens and supports one another. Our business model and benefits package reflect the value we place on our employees, our greatest asset.
Company -wide profit sharing plan; comprehensive health benefits, including dental and vision; tuition reimbursement program; adoption assistance; internet and cell phone reimbursement; online training access to 100+ technical and non-technical subject areas.