In 2012, Blackstone, the world’s largest Private Equity Company, purchased Vivint at an enterprise valuation of $2 billion. The capital structure currently consists of the founders, management and Blackstone. The founders and management invested more than $150 million of their own money, alongside Blackstone.
We are looking for the best and brightest in their field to join Vivint and help lead the next exciting phase of company transformation and growth. Put your skills to highest and best use by joining a dynamic organization. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of FP&A, the Vice President of FP&A will be responsible for all Vivint planning, financial analysis and management reporting, including providing financial support and advice to Vivint management. We are looking for individuals who can act as a business partner to a functional unit within Vivint. This individual will also play a key role in M&A, 3rd party alliance activity, and pricing for the organization.
- Serve as trusted advisor and “hands-on” business partner to company management
- Support new business development, through insightful business case analysis
- Lead preparation of the annual financialbudget and financial forecasts (as necessary).
- Lead preparation of the monthly financialreport and executive dashboards to management
- Provide financial support and decision support to company management
- Prepare variance and trend analysis, and provide proactive recommendations for addressing variances to budget.
- Assist with special financial and business related studies and work with other departments in preparing analyses
- Detailed understanding of financialbudgeting and forecasting concepts and modeling
- Advanced business case analytic skills (Investment scenario modelling, New business development)
- Executive level presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, with an ability to identify trends in financial data and develop creative solutions to address negative trends
- Ability to organize and analyze large datasets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 15years of experience in financial management and business operations with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and strategic planning.
- Prior experience in a senior finance leadership position required.
- Experience in the financial software services industry required.
- Experience handling merger and acquisition analysis and due diligence.
- Experience with planning and analysis software tools (experience with Adaptive Planning software a plus)
- Experience managing an FP&A organization in a large, dynamic company
- Solid understanding of GAAP and financial statements