Be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking HR team. Interfacing directly with the CHRO, senior HR leadership team, Global Brand, and the broader HR function; you’ll be responsible for developing the communications strategy and delivering effective HR communications to 21,000 associates globally.
This role is responsible for writing, editing and producing communications materials for enterprise HR topics, and ensuring HR team awareness of key HR initiatives and how they will be communicated to associates. Topics include but are not limited to: wellness and benefits, associate engagement, leadership development, compensation and performance, learning and development, and talent acquisition.
Examples of 90 day deliverables include:
1. Build an integrated communications calendar that provides a monthly and quarterly view of key communication programs across HR, and that ensures alignment with enterprise communications
2. Develop and manage a repeatable process for HRcontent creation, approval, and dissemination
3. Write, edit, and produce communications material for identified HR initiatives (which will include topics such as wellness programs, leadership expectations, and ongoing associate engagement)
Examples of 180 day deliverables include:
1. Develop a communication plan and supporting process that ensures consistent HR messages and takes into consideration sequencing and timing based on organizational capacity to absorb the information
2. Represent the “voice” of HR through consistent look, feel, and positioning of HR communications; based on deep dive meetings with senior HR leaders to understand priorities and vision
A successful candidate will have:
Job ID R-10083592