If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a national leader of personalized health care – this is your chance to join us at Intrepid USA! We are a national company with a local perspective, and working with us, you'll find that what we do is all about what matters the most – helping patients live healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Our innovative approach gives patients access to the highly experienced clinical teams and up-to-date programs you would expect from a large company and combines them with the flexible, dedicated and personalized care you may expect from a smaller company.
Our philosophy: Operations and Sales – One Team – One Goal equates to Success
The Regional Director of Sales will have the below responsibilities:
- Develop and implement market plans for multiple providers that are consistent with market analysis and is reflective of current and potential referral sources.
- Initiates and facilitates contracts with payer sources.
- Responsible for census development for multiple providers through the implementation of external and internal marketing programs with both existing and new referral sources.
- Work with the Sales Managers and Account Executives to develop annual sales/marketing plan which will assist in maintaining and increasing client base.
- Meet and exceed growth goals established for the regional area of responsibility: Medicare census growth, Medicare admission growth, agency/provider growth, gross revenue growth, profitability growth.
- Identify and recommend development of new product/service/niche offerings and current product/service enhancements.
- Perform field visits with the Account Executives and provide quality observations, coaching, training, and feedback, while providing both oral and written feedback.
- Work with agency administrators to help manage the Account Executives. Act as resource to both.
- Conduct, attend, and manage local and regional sales/operations meeting in order to provide sales development, teamwork, market strategies, training, etc.
- Communicate with Administrator/Directors/Regional Director of Operations on a regular basis to ensure Agency/Provider goals are achieved.
- Assist with training and development of quality Account Executives for the local Agency/Provider.
- Provides ongoing mentoring, education and support to Account Executives to assure marketing plans are implemented and performance expectations are achieved.
- As a member of the Regional Leadership Team, ensures success and coordination within Operations and Sales.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in sales and/or health care marketing, preferably in Home Care
- Sales Management experiencepreferred
- Valid driver's license and auto liability insurance coverage according to company policy
- Ability to observe, coach, train and develop the sales skills of Account Executives in order to meet and exceed growth goals
- Able to lead and motivate sales staff