The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy for the Behavioral Health products in a manner that addresses patient insights, supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. The Marketing Director will be responsible for building a new team aligned to the Indivior culture and guiding principles; this team is tasked to deliver the marketing activities supporting the launch of Indivior’s investigational product for schizophrenia.
The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of Marketing Managers to develop the annual marketing plan, strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve product goals.
- Collaborate with matrix stakeholders as a key commercial leader in the planning and execution of the launch of Indivior’s investigational product for schizophrenia.
- Analyze market research and data to gain insights and understandings to the therapy area and relevant customer segments; find data-driven solutions to challenges and opportunities.
- Develop unique value propositions, messaging, and creative executions that increase brand awareness and uptake among key customer and patient segments.
- Partner with the Indivior sales team to provide clear marketing strategy, resources, and direction to optimize the commercialization of Indivior medicines.
- Manage the brand advertising and promotions budget; manage agency / vendor relationships.
- Deliver effective presentations to all levels of management, internal stakeholders, and sales team.
- Identify industry standards to leverage best practices.
- BA/ BS Degree Required
- 10+ yrs pharmaceutical / biotech marketing experience; 5+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Travel: 20-30%
COMPETENCIES / CONDUCT:
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Proven track record of career progression and top-tier performance
- Experience leading the marketing function for new product launch in specialty pharma
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to operate within compliance requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; executive presence
- Capable of influence and collaboration across a matrix organization.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment, managing multiple priorities and tight timelines.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting, budgeting/financial, and computer skills.
- MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- CNS experience preferred; experience with schizophrenia long-acting injectables highly preferred
- Experience in Specialty Pharmacy / Buy & Bill preferred