Job Summary: The Sales Mentor Program Manager will directly perform and manage Clearent's 'New Hire Rookie 90 Day Training Program'
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes innovative strategies to ensure the new hires have the necessary skills and competencies to meet company business plans.
- Develops a needs analysis to identify skills/competency gaps and establishes measures to track progress for all new hires in their first 90 days.
- Defines minimum skill proficiencies for critical positions and develops a process for evaluating developmental needs
- Establishes a process for designing, identifying, delivering, coordinating, and evaluating seminars, workshops, courses, and training curricula to make training recommendations to management.
- Develops and implements programs, processes, and strategies that enable managers to plan, evaluate, develop, and improve their human and organization resources to optimize their contribution to the company.
- Identifies leadership development needs and implements appropriate training and development programs
- Conducts weekly one on one calls with all participants in the program.
- Develops weekly coursework to be completed by new hires at home and in the fields with their direct leaders.
- Provides coaching and feedback to both participants as well as direct supervisors and senior leadership.
- Provides internal consulting to individuals and departments on training and development opportunities that will enhance their performance.
- Prepares and monitors the program's budget and staffing needs.
Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Four to six years related experience; industry experiencepreferred
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient on MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theory, and the performance consulting process