Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative- Direct Hire Opportunity
Position Purpose: The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative targets, promotes and sells products to Physicians and other specialized medical or healthcare providers. The Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative manages his/her territory in order to maintain existing physician groups and develop relationships with new physician groups to achieve district and corporate objectives. As a member of the sales team, works closely with the District Manager, other district team members and other groups internal & external, to achieve district and corporate objectives. They provide quality consultative service, coordinate and integrate outside alliances, as well as otherinternal personnel and resources to fit customer needs.
- · BA/BS required
- · Minimum two or more years of pharmaceutical selling experience required, preferred selling experience within the CNS therapeutic class a plus
- · Consultative selling experiencepreferred.
- · Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel.
Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
· Superior communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, driven by a sense of urgency, strong problem-solving skills with quick, flexible assessment of situations and implementation of decisions.
· The strongest candidates will be energetic, likeable and engaging with a strong presence and ability to quickly establish and build long-lasting relationships with a diverse customer base.
· Strong ability to learn and use technical product knowledge.
· Consistent annual award winners with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven record in a sales environment focusing on individual accountability.