Beacon Resources, in conjunction with our client, seeks a Senior IT Auditor with a go-getter mentality who wants to work in the suburbs of Northwest Chicago.
This Senior IT Auditor will be analyzing complex IT cases, suggesting recommendations, and utilizing technology to analyze data, perform audit testing, and tracking audit findings.
You will join a company with four weeks of Personal Time Off (PTO) to begin with, free gym membership, open kitchen, numerous employee events to foster camaraderie, and other benefits such as free sports and entertainment tickets.
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR IT AUDITOR
· Conduct preliminary IT SOX testing activities (assessing control design and operating effectiveness)
· Lead and execute IT audits by leveraging audit and IT frameworks (e.g. COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST, etc.)
· Advise and inform IT department of any SOX testing activities
· Develop IT audit action plans to determine scope of audit, to outline audit procedures, and to prepare auditreports
· Draft auditreports to present to management and to peers
· Present auditreports, including audit findings and audit recommendations, via PowerPoint and conference calls, to the IT Audit department
· Generate Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports
· Understand the company’s cybersecurity strategy
· Identify cybersecurity gaps within the company’s IT infrastructure
· Review corporate IT policies and suggest any necessary improvements
· Accept various other duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR IT AUDITOR (REQUIRED)
· At least two (2) years of IT audit or riskauditexperience
· Bachelors in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, or Finance
· Ability to travel throughout North America at least 10% of the time
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR IT AUDITOR (PREFERRED)
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar certification
SKILLS OF THE IT INTERNAL AUDITOR (REQUIRED)
· Comprehensive knowledge IT Securityinfrastructure, network protocols, security defenses, securityrisk mitigation techniques, and incident response (collection of data, investigation of incident, and resolution of problem)
· Expert-level competency with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) program such as Alien Vault Open Source (OSSIM), Unified Security Management (USM), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager (ESM), IBM Security QRadar SIEM, Splunk Enterprise Security (ES), or another comparable program
· Substantial knowledge of accounting, finance, and internal controls as related to IT
· Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task efficiently and cooperate with fellow professionals in various disciplines and both office and out-of-office environments
· Ability to take on a substantial workload to lead the team through example
· Detail oriented, with high level of ethics and integrity
· Must be willing to develop and grow with the company and have the desire to take on more responsibility
SKILLS OF THE SENIOR IT AUDITOR (PREFERRED)
· Working knowledge of a major ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, or JD Edwards
· Data analytics experience
For immediate consideration, email your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.