At SmashFly, as one of our Implementation Consultants, you will be providing world-class consulting and project management for some of the largest companies in the world as they begin their journey to implement our award-winning marketing automation software for recruiting. What we’ve created is truly best-in-class software that helps companies attract and proactively communicate with today’s top talent. The work you do will impact how people attract, nurture, and hire the best talent.
What you’ll impact at SmashfFly
Reporting into SmashFly’s VP of Implementation, this role is critical to the day to day success of our customers’ onboarding & implementation of our platform. The right candidate will have a passion to be in front of the customer, love out of the box thinking, and be committed to providing our customers with top-notch service.
At SmashFly, the Implementation team is driven by our customers’ success. With us, you’ll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information — helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert consulting that makes our solution stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
What we’re looking for at SmashFly
- An extreme focus on customer success that comes through in every interaction with our customers.
- Someone with core skills and competencies including Customer Relations, Data Analysis, Problem Solving, Effective Communication, Business Acumen, and Technical Aptitude.
- An action-oriented individual with the ability to define and execute strategies & a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- A person with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Courage to push for resolutions on lingering issues requiring support from other teams.
- A drive to learn our products at the deepest levels and stay up to date on product features, configuration and usability.
The skills you should have
- 3 to 5 years of experience organizing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of a software implementation
- Experience implementing SaaS, from discovery, design, configuration, to testing and documentation
- Comfort communicating status as well as issues and risks to clients
- Ability to naturally understand and translate client requirements and needs
- Organized, detailed project management
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer facing and communication skills
- Ability to manage many projects concurrently and prioritize effectively
- Advanced communication skills such as presentation, documentation, and coordination with individuals of varying technical skill levels
- Expertise in at least one of the following software verticals: ATS, HRIS, Marketing Automation Software, CRM, Recruitment Marketing software, business automation software
- Bonus points for experience in the talent acquisition/talent management domain
Other traits we are looking for
- An easy-going attitude and strong sense of humor
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- The thick skin that comes attached to most consulting DNA
- An ability to influence others to do the right thing for the customer
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- An interest in working hard/being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
Our track record so far
- We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
- We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
- We’re the top ranked company in Boston by Glassdoor
- We offer great benefits including an open vacation policy, stock options, weekly happy hours – you get the idea.