Wellmark is looking for a Director of Identity and Access Management to join our growing team! In this position, you will design, lead, and direct a team responsible for strategic and operational mobilization of corporate information security/identity and access management. You will develop, maintain and implement a strategic roadmap that focuses on implementing improvement initiatives that mature processes, practices, policies, procedures, controls, measures, roles and skills across multi-disciplined IT teams. You will also provide strategic and tactical leadership and management to support business solutions and objectives.
• Accountability: Owning and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
• Business Acumen: Understanding industry, market, financial and company specific operations.
• Collaboration and Communication: Working together; listen to other’s ideas; communicate accurately and concisely.
• Decision Making: Consider all facts and impacts when making decisions.
• Focus on the Customer: Consistently doing what is in the best interest of our customer. Leaving a positive impression on the customer by elevating their experience; making it simpler and educating to helping them understand.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered):
- Bachelor’s degree or direct and applicable work experience
- CISSP- Certified Information Systems Security Professional required upon hire OR obtained within 12 months of hire
- Minimum 7 years’ experience:
- building, executing and managing enterprise IAM program for complex organizations
- broad experience in identity management, information security or related business area – focused on business process, scope and risk management
- Minimum 4 years demonstrated leadership/management experience in leading, developing and managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic direction and tactically implement
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to build relationships and influence others to get results
- Strong ability to drive the development and implementation of standard processes that result in effective methods for transferring implemented solutions to security operations
- Demonstrated experience identifying metrics and analyzing results
- Demonstrated skills in problem resolution/trouble shooting (conception and technical)
- Proven ability to multitask while continually prioritizing and maintaining high attention to detail
Hiring Specifications Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree
- IT related certifications, SANS or PMP, CISM, ISSMP
- 5+ years demonstrated leadership/management experience in leading, developing and managing a team
a. Provide the strategic direction and leadership for a team that supports Wellmark and divisional strategy and goals. Cascades and communicates strategy and initiatives to team members, driving customer/stakeholder service, and supporting achievement of overall company results.
b. Provide leadership and daytoday management of financial and human resources, primarily focusing on employee coaching, development, performance improvement, coordination and budgeting for staff and departments specific functions/services. Support business objectives and produce results that are effective, accurate, timely, and on target to meet business and stakeholder needs.
c. Provide the strategic roadmap and direction for Wellmarks Identify & Access Management. Manage a team of identity and access management administrator, analyst and engineers. Provide the technology vision, enables innovation and understands the IT trends that can create business value. Oversee development of corporate identity and access management standards.
d. Develop and maintain longterm collaborative relationship with stakeholders, becoming a trusted advisor and advocate for developing and applying strategic solutions to meet business need. Develop a comprehensive indepth knowledge of Wellmarks core business processes, systems, and collaborate with projects/portfolio team to ensure alignment of initiatives.
e. Lead team in performing security analysis and assessments to ensure access and password controls are working in high effectiveness, protecting Wellmarks data from unauthorized access. Ensure security principles are applied across all directories, systems and applications and trust practices are appropriately applied across directories and networks.
f. Respond to critical security events as needed. Identify vulnerabilities and the potential impact of worldwide trends, threats, and vulnerabilities. Implement and execute mitigation plans as appropriate.
g. Provide technical and business expertise in the development, support and maintenance of Wellmarks security systems tools, and technology based on industry trends, standards, best practice, and emerging technologies/solutions. Ensure standards are recommended, documented, reviewed, approved and communicated within area of responsibility.
h. Develop and mentor staff on business practices and technical capabilities. Lead departmental compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements, as well as with corporate policies.
i. Lead and participate in proposal preparation, estimates, and proofsofconcept for contract renewals specific to IT security. Manage security vendor relationships as applicable.
j. Meet and consult with project teams to review architectural standards for information security systems during the various phases of the development lifecycle.
k. Other duties as assigned.
Job ID 212306