Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Resources Operating Group serves the chemicals, energy, forest products and building materials, metals, mining, and utilities industries. With market conditions driving energy companies to seek new ways of creating value for shareholders, deregulation and climate change fundamentally reforming the utilities industry and yielding cross-border opportunities, and an intensive focus on productivity and portfolio management in the chemicals industry, we are working with clients to create innovative solutions that are designed to help them differentiate themselves in the marketplace and gain competitive advantage.
What we need more than anything are professionals that are well versed in the “New” and able to commercially model large transformation programs with unique deal shapes.
The Sales Director manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum 10 years successfully selling multi-million dollar deals against an individual quota/target exceeding $25m/year
- Minimum 6 years developing, maintaining and obtaining meetings with new and existing C-level relationships beyond the CIO in the top ENERGY / CNR / Oil & Gas / Utilities companies in North America
- Bachelors or Equivalent experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience selling F&A, HR, Procurement, Customer BPO, AO/IO, SAP S4 HANA, plus Digital and Business Transformation is required
- Expert in Deal Origination, Sales Process, Solution Shaping, and Contract Negotiations (strong MSA development and negotiations skills key)
- Experience working within a large, heavily matrixed company environment
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to bundle multiple towers of work together into integrated value proposition
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.