Posting Description Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. We’re currently looking for a Vehicle Connected Services (VCS) Quality Assurance Planner to join our team in Franklin, TN.
- Draw flow diagrams for technical integration between disparate systems.
- Track enhancement and maintenance requests for existing application infrastructures to suit VCS demands and market changes.
- Author test suites - test scenarios and test cases traceable to requirements - in order to validate applications, systems, services and other customer deliverables.
- Develop and maintain test schedules.
- Track, monitor, and validate defect resolution.
- Demonstrate to and train associates and business owners on system functionality.
- Support media events and Operations Trials to demonstrate existing and new connected services.
- Support cross-functional team for on-board and off-board testing activities, identify and analyze defects and assign them to responsible parties for resolution.
- Create and maintain web application accounts.
- Maintain bench systems and vehicles with current software.
- Help test software to meet functional objectives of the business. Create, modify and manage quality testing of software and end product to ensure compatibility and functionality of systems integration.
- Maintain and update head unit and Telematics Control Unit (TCU) software in test vehicles.
- Test smartphone applications supporting service registration, enrollment and execution for connected vehicles. Maintain and upgrade test tools. Create, execute, and maintain test scripts.
- Working knowledge of service-oriented web architecture and applications
- Experience documenting flow charts, sequence diagrams, context diagrams and other system-related architectures
- Experience working with multiple complex systems interacting with one another
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting mission-critical applications/systems
- Effective communication skills desired
- Cross-cultural and cross-functional working experiencedesired
- Experience with smartphone applications required
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3-5 years of related experience at a professional level as a business analyst in information services or similar organization.
- 2+ years experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Prior large project working experience and prior experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, word processor, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint other desktop and web-based applications to create specialized applications or products of a highly technical nature.
- 15% domestic and international travel. Field Activity: Ability to use tools to install hardware in or remove hardware from a car.
- Drive in varying weather conditions to local test locations.