HR Organizational Development Senior Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
The Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant provides leadership and direction in the development of managers, teams and employees to achieve organization performance results. The major focus is ondevelopment and delivery of leadership training, manager coaching, process consultation and group facilitation. The Consultant collaborates with leadership to assess development needs consistent with Intermountain's Mission, Vision, Values and business strategy. Additional areas of focus include serving as a consultant and change agent to major organization initiatives and participating in the training and development of HR consultants.
Essential Job Duties
- 1. Partners with HR leaders at a region and facility level. Establishes relationships with Human Resources and operations leaders to complete needs assessment and consultation to design and facilitate OE interventions across the system.
- 2. Consults with all levels of management to develop the Intermountain culture of extraordinary care and improve operations through teambuilding, group problem solving, strategic planning, meeting management, role clarification, conflict management, and other organization behavior methodologies.
- 3. Partners with operations leaders to facilitate system-wide implementations. Assures continuous improvement from pilot to implementation by sharing learnings and assist with communications planning.
- 4. Serves as a recognized expert in organization, management and individual development.
- 5. Utilizes best practices in organization behavior/development to improve individual, team and organization effectiveness.
- 6. Continually evaluates the effectiveness of interventions in relation to measured results.
- 7. Consults around change management activities including organizational redesign, process consultation, leader assessment, and system-wide integration of key functions and employees.
- 8. Provides leadership, coaching and education in the development of HR Consultants' OE skills.
- 9. Supports succession planning and talent management processes in conjunction with HR leaders, Manager, Talent Management and operations leaders.
- 10.Works closely and effectively with operational and client HR team members to properly implement and facilitate leadership coaching and leadership development programs.
- 11.Designs and facilitates leadership development and employee learning experiences and formal training.
- 12.Provides professional coaching to managers to support Individual Career Development Plans.
- Benefits Eligible: Yes
- Shift Details: Full-Time
- Location: Employee Services Center - Salt Lake City
- Department: 11000-40940 Organizational Effectiveness
- Masters degree. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Proven experience in the design and delivery of organization development initiatives including leadership education, coaching, strategic planning and process consultation.
- Five years experience in an organization development role, preferably in health care.
- Demonstrates the personal credibility needed to effectively interface with Intermountain leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated exceptional expertise at leading organization change including culture change.
- Demonstrated excellent classroom presentation skills, group facilitation and coaching skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a large health care/multi-division corporate environment.
- Professional coach training certificate with ICF accredited program. Required within 2 years of hire.
- Interact with others requiring employee to verbally communicate as well as hear and understand spoken information.
- Operate computers, telephones, office equipment, and manipulate paper requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
- See and read computer monitors and documents.
- Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
- Masters degree in organization behavior or organizational psychology obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
Job ID: 201867