Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
The District Sales Manager will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will manage the territory as an independent contributor. As an established sales professional, the District Sales Manager will develop working partnerships with customers to understand their needs, introduce them to the Dentsply Sirona Implant product lines and support their ongoing business needs.
- This position supports the Clinical channels.
- Meet and exceed district sales forecast quotas.
- Learn Dentsply Sirona Implants products, features and benefits.
- Learn Dentsply Sirona Implants literature and clinical studies.
- Conduct regular key account visits
- Develop and support new accounts.
- Develop district business plans and budgets as requested.
- Participate in trade shows.
- Completes and submits on a timely basis all requiredreports, data input requirements, requests
- Weekly Activity reports
- Utilization of Salesforce.com
- Daily follow-up on e-mails and corporate voicemails
- Expense approvals and expense reporting
- Field day pre-call planning reports
- Sales leads follow-up
- Periodic district assignments
- Builds rapport with customers, recognizes importance of relationships.
- Comfortably discusses business with the customer in a confident manner.
- Penetrates accounts and develops long-term partnerships with appropriate audiences.
- Creates call continuity/addresses opportunities from previous calls.
- Effectively probes & listens- prioritize needs and responds accordingly.
- Adapts presentation to meet customer's needs by relating specific benefits to customer's core drivers.
- Maintains high retention rate of customer base through delivery of outstanding service and through effective analysis of the business needs of the customer.
Talent Development and Corporate Citizenship:
- Exhibits commitment to achieving professional and personal success in alignment with the Dentsply Sirona values
- With the support of the Regional Sales Manager, creates a Development Action Plan and follows through on the developmental goals
- Meet standard scores on all knowledge certifications
- Meets standards for Corporate Citizenship and Compliance
- Demonstrates fiscal restraint and exhibits behavior associated with a desire to increase earnings and profitability in the territory.
- Continually increases technical and industry knowledge.
Knowledge and Skill Sets:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, specifically in Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use various internal data bases and appropriate software to make presentations to customers.
- Strong and comfortable presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in professional direct selling skills.
- Ability to meet divisional goals and key performance objectives/activities in accordance with established competencies and standards of behavior.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate the core values of Dentsply Sirona.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to tradeshows and meetings as required.
- Ability to assess and qualify customer needs, provide excellent customer service, analyze territorial needs, and consistently demonstrate effective selling skills.
- The ideal candidate will live in the Little Rock area.
- Institution/University experience a plus, but not required.
- Read, write and speak English fluently
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required; Business/ Sales and Marketing a competitive advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of successful salesexperience, preferably in B2B and premium products
- Pre-Employment Verifications: Must pass background, reference checks, and drug screen prior to employment.
- Standing. Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to others accurately.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, (carrying luggage)and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently,(demo supplies) and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicle.
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
Join our Team and enjoy these benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package; medical, dental, vision, ESOP, 401(K), PTO, vacation, 10 paid holidays, Life & AD&D, LTD, STD, Fast Track Training Program, Sales Career Path Initiative
- Competitive compensation plan; Competitive pay structure, company provided car, communications allowance, potential for additional company allocations to ESOP and 401(K) depending on reaching targets.
District Sales Manager - Little Rock (51066).