AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Assistant Deputy Project Manager for employment in the Piscataway, NJ office.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Tracking Budgets
- Preparing draft change orders
- Interfacing with client and/or stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or other relevant field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of the hazardous waste regulatory programs in NJ is required
- Strong project and people management skills
- Ability to carry out Project Manager responsibilities independently on an as needed basis
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee's safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM's Safety For Life Program. SH&E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.