Vice President, General Manager, Business Development
The Vice President and General Manager, Business Development and Consumer Experience is a vital member of our mission.
The Vice President & General Manager, Business Development & Consumer Experiencereports to the CEO, Community Care Health Plan with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Vice President Regulatory Affairs and Operations. This position is responsible for measured membership growth and retention of existing accounts, management of business and new product development opportunities, broker and sales relationships, oversight and execution of the positive consumer experience.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financialsecurity of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an equal opportunity employer, Affirmative Action employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:https://www.communitymedical.org/
Measured Membership Growth
- Work with the CEO and Brokers/Salesassociates to identify/target priority accounts for new membership opportunities
- Develop sales strategies for targeted accounts (including product selection, definition of value proposition, how best to work with broker channel to optimize support/execution)
- Ensure successful execution of strategies
- Work with CEO on RFP submissions
- Work closely with and act as single point of contact for internal/external partners (i.e., PNA), key employers as well as main broker agencies
- Work closely with CMC medical management, Operations, affiliates to support and achieve growth goals
- Develop promotional strategies, including community partnerships/sponsorships, marketing strategies
- Help develop and execute strategic initiatives, including new product offerings, joint ventures, service area expansions, including support to the Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Operations for associated regulatory filings
Retention of Existing Accounts
- Implement effective account management strategies and operational solutions
- Ensure successful onboarding for new and existing accounts
- Interface with existing accounts; documents and works to resolve any issues/client concerns
- Identify patterns of issues and works to design/implement systematic solutions or process improvements
- Identify/develop new/differentiating features to help retain members and offer unique value proposition
- Support Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Operations with analyzing pending legislation, regulations and regulatory actions to determine the impact on business growth, products, and operations
- Create and maintain excellent consumer experience in a variety of ways for both potential and existing members
- Manage development of CCH website and ongoing improvements to the single sign-on/interfaces with Advantech, claims and benefit information etc.
- Oversee execution of mobile app and all upgrades, improvements
- Develop and oversee complete production/distribution of quarterly member newsletter to promote value proposition of CCH, inform members of new regulations/legislation; keep members informed of organization events, promotion of better health, key dates (i.e., open enrollment)
- Develop and oversee complete production/distribution of quarterly provider newsletter
- Oversee development and distribution of all marketing material / collateral, including tri-folds, focused material (i.e., materials on new products, Teladoc etc.).
Internal Governance Activities
- Chair Public Policy Committee
- Participate and support the CCH Board of Directors
- Support Quality Committee and other related committees
- Support Delegation Oversight Committee
Master's degree in Healthcare Administration, Health Policy or related field. Ten (10) years progressive health planexperience.