Capital Senior Living Inc., a publicly traded company and a leader in the Senior Housing and Care Industry seeks a System and Network Support Analyst. This position will report to the Director of IT and will need to have a wide-ranging skill set. The position will be primarily responsible for End User system and computer support, but will also be responsible for maintaining and supporting corporate network infrastructure.
Applicants need to be very familiar with the following:
• Communicating with End Users and understanding the importance of resolving site PC and software problems
• Email setup and support including MS Exchange
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Dell Computers
• Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
• Responsible for troubleshooting PC and Software issues
• Internet Explorer web settings
• Windows update process and testing
• Antivirus installations and virus removal
• Developing help and how to documents
• Proper IT change management processes
• Network maintenance and troubleshooting
• Firewall maintenance and troubleshooting
• Server infrastructure and maintenance
• User security audits
• IT equipment inventory management and reconciliation
The successful candidate will have 4 – 8 years of relevant experience, a college degree, and will be excited about learning new things and growing within the IT organization. A+ Certification is a plus.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this role. Telecommuting is not available for this role.