Our employees think Encompass is a great place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly honored on a national and regional basis as a “Best Place to Work”.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why:
- We have been in business since 1998 and have established a stable and strong financial base. Click here to see a list of the many locations where we do business.
- We have achieved consistent, double-digit growth percentages year after year.
- Our leaders, from the CEO to our local office Directors, have open door policies and care about our employees’ input, satisfaction, and professional growth.
- We do not tolerate unethical behavior or questionable business practices.
- We promote our existing employees to leadership positions whenever possible.
A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us…as we continue to provide “A Better Way to Care”.
The Regional Sales Director works with Division Managers and Specialty Program Managers on strategic sales initiatives in a fast paced, growing, & challenging environment. The role and focus of the Regional Sales Director is to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Some responsibilities include performing market analysis, developing on-going strategic sales plans, and driving the sales process.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing or finance, OR have extensive related field experience, OR be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience;
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws, and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health & hospice agencies;
- Understand the issues related to the delivery of home health & hospice services and be able to problem solve effectively;
- Exhibit a proven ability to meet sales quotas;
- Possess a deep understanding of customer and market dynamics;
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals;
- Have the ability to organize & execute programs, the ability to prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines with minimal supervision, and the ability to maintain & adhere to multiple budgets;
- Have prior management experience and computer proficiency.
Job ID 26844