HealthPartners has an exciting opening for a Specialty Operations Manager. This role will provide leadership for Neurosciences at our brand new Neuroscience Center in St. Paul.
At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and wellbeing, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees. Ensures compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide operational leadership across multiple sites for the specialty departments within their area of accountability.
- Partner with the Department Head, Administrative Director and the BSS to identify department and clinic priorities and goals.
- Supervise Care Delivery Supervisors and at times front line staff as needed.
- Direct department operations, financials and patient centered performance of the clerical and clinical staff.
- Plan and implement key HPMG and Specialty care goals and objectives including but not limited to implementation of best practice, quality improvement initiatives and execution of prepared practice teams.
- Assure implementation of patient centered goals.
- Lead, mentor and coach staff.
- Work in collaboration with other primary and specialty care managers and directors to coordinate care and provide adequate staffing for all clinic sites to assure the patient careexperience is seamless for the patient.
- Identify trends, monitor and report progress toward goals and creatively problem solve areas of concern needing improvement.
- Work with staff physicians, lead physicians and department heads to assure the operations of the clinic maximize physician time and create an environment staff and physicians enjoy.
- Bachelor’s degreeHealthcare Administration, Management or related field
- 5 to 7 years leadership/management experience in a healthcare/clinical setting
- Demonstrated organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management, team building and delegation skills
- Demonstrated change management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a Clinical background (RN, PT, OT, etc.)
- Experience in a Specialty Clinic Setting
- Current MN RN License or other clinical background licensure
- Job ID: 45128