About the position
Leads a team of Client Service Managers, who areresponsible for day to day administration,retention and expanding existing defined contribution plan relationships.Responsible for the management of large and/or complex relationships across various markets. Works closely withsales, recordkeeping and operations staff. Leads and/or participates in final presentations. Has a thorough understanding of assigned clients requirements and develops programs to meet those requirements. Has previous defined contribution or relatedexperience. Possesses excellent communications skills and an in-depth knowledge of Prudential's products and services.
- Three or more years of financial service experience with substantive background in DB, DC and Non-Qualified benefit products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 and Insurance licenses within 120 days of hire
- Self-starter who demonstrates courage to challenge the status quo when appropriate; i.e. a change agent
- Strong negotiator and strategic thinker
- Demonstrates ability to lead others (in a reporting or non-reporting structure
- Successfully manages projects from inception to completion
- Comfortable presenting in front of others or willingness to learn these skills
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.