BCBA Clinical Supervisor - Alhambra - RT
Alhambra, California 91801
BCBA Clinical Supervisor Compensation: Competitive Salary, with additional monthly bonus, and yearly bonus/Sign on Bonus!
Position Type: Full-Time
Why join our team? Our kiddos need you and because together we can achieve more!!! We are looking for talented individuals who are flexible to the pace and demands of a growing business. Since 1988, our team has been dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for families impacted with autism and other special needs. We value and nurture professionalism and a team attitude.
· Competitive Salary based on experience and education
· Monthly bonuses along with sign on bonuses/relocation bonuses
· Flexible work schedulewith reasonable expectations of billable hours
· Mileage reimbursement, company Laptop, and cell phone stipe in
· Leadership Training and CEUs
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation and sick days)
· Company 401k) Plan
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. Masters Degree in Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, Applied Behavioral Analysis, or related program.
2. BCBA Certification is a must.
3. Experiencewith running ABA programs
4. Willingness and enthusiasm to learn more about how family dynamics, cultural diversity, and the grieving process affect ABA treatment.
5. Knowledge to adhere to ethical standards in HIPPA and BCBA code of ethics
6. Motivated to lead by example, supervise and train Behavior Technicians
7. Complete appropriate and timely reports (progress, updates, etc.)
8. Valid driver license and a reliable form of insured transportation (driving is requiredwith mileage reimbursement included)
9. Ability to Pass a background check
10. Must be able to sit on the floor, kneel, run around, squat, and lift materials
11. Present Salary?
12. Salary Expectation?
13. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
14. Current Address?