Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Retail Branch Network is comprised of over 700 branches across 12 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank's products and services cover a wide range of clientbanking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every client.
Upon successful completion of account conversions to industry standard Fidelity Product Processors the U.S. Retail Bank must still replace the aging front-end platforms in branches and contact centers. The goal of the U.S. Strategic Transformation Group ( STG) will be to deliver the next generation front-end Sales and Service solution for the US Branches and Contact Centers leveraging Cloud Computing and API based integration technologies from third party partners namely, Salesforce and Avoka, to enable a seamless customer experience across assisted and self-service channels. With the strategic goal to become forward compatible, address the emerging competition from traditional and non-traditional Financial Institutions and to radically digitize our businesses to meet the rapidly evolving customer preferences, it is an imperative for Citi to replace aging technology in our clientchannels. The current multitude of systems are expensive to maintain, lack the nimbleness to rapidly integrate emerging technologies to continuously enhance customer experience, and do not offer seamless portability across form factors like the desktop, tablet and smart phone.
In addition to the renewal of the front-ends, the STG will undertake the conversion of small business accounts from the aging systematics platform and complete integration to the new Salesforce and Avoka capabilities. Finally STG will eliminate FIMPs and related FIMP infrastructure to complete the modernization effort.
This position works in the Strategic Transformation Group and has the following responsibilities:
• Partner with business, operations and technologyassociates to identify, troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce / Avoka, FIMP Elimination and Small Business Conversion program risks and issues.
• Document, manage and track mitigation strategies against risks and issues.
• Formulate business specifications for technological implementation
• Identify business needs and cost benefits of implementing solution
• Develop prototypes to support the product owner
• Develop user stories which align to solutions, prototypes and solutions - Manage the back log of these user stories for the Product Owner
• Bachelor's degreerequired
• Minimum 5 years overall work experience
• Salesforce certifications or demonstrated knowledge is a plus.
• A working knowledge of Citi servicing systems is a plus
• Knowledge of retailbanking and/or small business
• Call center voice infrastructure and Computer Telephony Integration Background preferred
• Agile certification or experience with agile a plus
• Business Analyst certification or experience is a plus
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, understand business objectives
• Confidence and ability to negotiate with different personalities across various levels of the organization.
• Thoughtful analysis of problems that may surface throughout the program lifecycle and ability to think through and assist in solving
• Strong project administrative skills
• Written and verbal communication experience in a large complex organization; the ability to organize messaging by stakeholder
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (includes PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Technical experience integrating servicing desktops with multiple applications, middleware and backend processors preferred.