Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 270159
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Change Management, Design, Implementation, Microsoft Exchange, Project Management
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Location: Atlanta, GA 30303
Office 365Engineering Consultant
CLIENT has an objective to improve our organizational excellence between our all of our internal divisions, external partners, and customers. This position will provide our agency and its business units with toolsets, technology and knowledge (based on Office 365) to boost their collaboration and productivity. The primary objective for this candidate is to help drive user adoption of O365 across all of the business units at our agency. The goal of this initiative is to increase user productivity and improve agency administrative paper processes by leveraging technology, specifically Office 365 and all of its features, meet Georgia Statutes for Records Management, Open Record Requests, E-Discovery, and provide senior management and specific divisions Business Intelligence for agency data.
This resource should have advanced knowledge of the Office 365 suite of apps (SharePoint, Skype, One Drive, O365 Groups, Planner, Teams, OneNote, AZURE AD, project sites, BI sites) and strong communication skills with a consultative approach/background to conduct discovery sessions, assess options, set expectations, and implement the solution under the guidance of the Director of IT Infrastructure.
• Experience in interacting with and presenting to Executive Leadership.
• Design and implementation experience with Skype for Business Online.
• Ability to lead and deliver successful O365 adoption projects.
• Analytical, Project Management and Organizational skills are a must.
• O365 end user training experience is a huge plus.
• Extensive knowledge of O365 processes and best practices.
• Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Active Directory.
• Deep knowledge of O365 features, and ability to identify most optimal way to achieve business goals using OOTB (Out of the Box) functionality.
• Excellent analytical ability to map business process into O365 functionality.
• Experience in coordinating with multiple cross functional teams (technical, business, HR, Org Change management).
• Past experience in a consulting environment.
• Experience in providing project scope, timeline and estimates are required.
• Migration, troubleshooting, design, and system delivery experience.
• Power shell experience.
• Office 365security, governance, compliance, discovery and encryption experience.
• Email DLP, protection, and managing traffic flow.
• Extensive Office 365SharePoint planning, design, and implementation.
• MDM access restrictions.
• Understanding of Office 365Education for Faculty and licenses.
• Proven experience with documenting current and proposed Exchange and AD environments including.
• Visio Diagrams.
• As-Built documents.
• Recommendations for solutions.
• Run books.
• Excellent grammar and spelling in written communication, excellent verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills, must have proven organizational skills.
• Microsoft MVP award in Exchange or Office 365 is desired; Otherpreferred training or certifications include: Exchange Ranger training, Microsoft Certified Architect, Office 365 MCSA, MCSE: Messaging, MCM Exchange.
• Bachelor''s degree in Information Technology field.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.