We are The Mars Agency—a full-service, global agency in a world full of agencies. The difference between us and them? We write our own rules. It’s one of the many perks of being independently owned for over forty years. We exist to nurture growth & good—in business, in people and in communities. From strategy to execution, here, it’s all about leadership and ideas that create impact.
We’re looking for a Manager, RetailMarketing Group for our Bentonville, AR office to create impact for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Work closely with the internal cross-functional team (Strategic Planning, Creative, Client Leadership) to develop actionable strategies, concepts, and tactics for our client’s business
- Build strong working relationships with client contacts and develop relationships across disciplines within assigned retailers.
- Oversee the team’s execution of approved programs through assigned account team
- Work with external client vendors/agencies to complete projects
- Manage technology tools for the communication of project status and budget to client teams
- Work closely with the Director, Client Leadership on the assigned business
SKILL SETS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or related field
- 5-7 years experience in shopper marketing or experience with retailers
- Proven Project Management experience
- Strategic thinking in the development of Shopper Marketing programs and management of day to day business
- Sound decision making skills based in industry knowledge
- Passion about business – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned client/business
- Strong listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Desire to dig in and do what’s needed to get the job done right.
- Some travel may be required