For Growth and Management of Itron North America Water business interests and market-position. Promote Itron to customers and to support products and solution sales growth through channel partners (distributor/agent). Work with the local sales channel partner and assist with the daily management of the channel program sales and product fulfillment to meet quarterly targets. Manage interfaces with the global Itron business to solve issues. Point of contact for every day management decisions and issues that may arise in the territory.
- Collaborate with the partner to achieve targets for sales;
- Provides support to sales channel partner(e.g. program, marketing, technical);
- Assists with creation of financial reports and works with Finance to ensure correct data is captured to advance sales;
- Manage all administrative functions within the territory;
- Manage Channel Program budget and travel requests;
- Preparation of data for staff meetings/presentations including collation of market and product data based upon available reporting;
- Ensure sales teams are collaborating to ensure wins are executed through establishing regular communications;
- Ensure all new agreements/sales are set up correctly;
- Responsible for sales and production forecasting;
- Develop quarterly call for Channel Program forum with approved members for updates and continuous improvement.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of 5 years of direct and indirect sales
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Travel: 10 - 30%