- Ensure facility is operated safely and establish preventative practices to continue to improve the safety performance of the site.
- Ensure site is in full regulatory compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Ensure adherence to operations standards and best practices for safety, environmental compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Implement process improvements for efficiencies, utility consumption, safety and environmental compliance.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements.
- Develop site strategies that are aligned with company and business strategies.
- Manage operations budget of facility to ensure compliance with organizational expenditure requirements.
- Manage the operational and financial performance of the site.
- Maintain, develop and improve relationships to customers, local authorizes, regulatory agencies, and neighborhood communities.
- Foster positive employee relations in order to maintain a strong non-union environment.
- Build, develop and manage personnel capable of carrying out operational needs.
- Through the Talent Review Process, continue to develop employees to improve business performance and continue to attract and retain the best possible employees.
- Expected to exhibit and demonstrate safe behaviors at all times and to perform job in a safe manner.
- Bachelors degree in chemical, mechanical or environmental engineering or related degree.
- 5 – 10 years management experience
- Plant management in industrial environment.
- P & L responsibility
- Well developed interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a small plant environment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel including executive management.
- Developing direct reports and others