Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,100 offices with more than 273,200 independent sales associates conducting business in 112 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy’s brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing Tenant fit in a given geographical region, including oversight of programming, space planning and design; estimating project costs including design, construction and FF&E; and move management. This position reports to the Director of Design, Construction and Project Management. We are open to candidates located in the Atlanta GA and Charlotte NC area.
- Manage build-out projects across Business Units in an assigned geographic region.
- Ensures adherence to design and construction standards.
- Responsible for estimating and capital expenditure budgeting up to $5 million.
- Manages and oversees building moves.
- Remains current on construction material and build-out practices for energy efficiency, LEED certification, Green building and other initiatives.
- Works with leasing and facilities team leads to maintain open communications in a team environment.
- Cultivates meaningful working relationships with municipal agency points of contact; work collaboratively with municipal agencies regarding matters of access, sharing and reviewing of support documentation.
- Experienced in managing min. 10 active Planning/Design/Construction projects at any given time.
- Occasional travel required (up to 25%).
- May perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction, Business or related field preferred
- 5 years’ direct construction project management experience required. PMP Certification a plus.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills & working knowledge of MS Office Suite required.
- Broad understanding of technical requirements for business relocation, construction, and renovation projects.
- Experience with a multi-locational company preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction costs and estimating tools (i.e., MS project, Means data).
- Ability to work autonomously overseeing multiple projects at varying stages.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project/agreements at once in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with senior levels of management (written and oral) across business units.
- LEED Certification a plus