Change Management Specialist Gensler Region North West Job Location Seattle, WA, US ID 11268
Gensler’s Consulting Practice is focused on how space, technology, policies and services support the changing nature of work and learning. Our multidisciplinary team works with a wide range of organizations including major corporations, healthcare and cultural Institutions, developers and universities. We use in-depth user research and engagement to explore and develop strategies that enables our clients to meet their objectives. We work closely with our design teams to support implementation. In parallel, we help our clients manage change to ensure new ideas stick and to build capability that sustains.
The Consulting practice in Seattle is looking for a Change Management Specialist who possesses outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for conceiving and managing our change management projects with a range of clients across industries and sectors. You thrive in a dynamic, open, collaborative environment and are able to nimbly work across multiple projects simultaneously. You are a self starter, quick learner and have an entrepreneurial spirit. The position requires a creative thinker who can develop appropriate change programs for our clients, as well as developing relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Focus on the ‘people’ side of change, including changes to the workplace, work practices, shifts in desired behaviors, protocols, culture and technology
- Develop and implement change management strategies that raise awareness through communications and create both ownership and capability that last beyond the program
- As necessary, collaborate and partner with clients’ internal HR, Real Estate and Facilities, IT, Corporate Communications, and Learning and Development teams.
- Create appropriate delivery models dependent on client resources and location
- Interface with Gensler design teams to ensure the connections between the design process and change program are integrated
- Develop proposals, including scope definition and compensation
- Manage projects, including directing the work of Junior colleagues with direction from Senior staff
- Grow existing client relationships
- BachelorDegree in a relevant field and 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Organizational development and/or change management background, along with design strategy experience
- Strong client relationship and account management experience
- Project management and team leadership experience
- Strong graphic and persuasive writing skills
- Strong research skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects profitably
- High degree of flexibility, ability to work on multiple projects once
- Visibility in the field, including industry memberships, publications, and conference speaking is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Ability to facilitate work sessions with a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skill verbally and in writing, as well as being a good listener