Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Field Marketing is the primary liaison between the Field Sales team and Corporate Marketing. The Field Marketing Manager needs to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as regional tradeshows, conferences, field events, direct mail, call campaigns, and webinars. Their main goal is to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs.
- Primary liaison between West Region Field Sales and Corporate Marketing
- Communicate feedback from the Field back into Corporate Marketing to ensure the Field is getting what they need to sell effectively
- Create a six-month rolling plan for the West Region sales team
- Plan, create, and execute all marketing activities for the region and report results
- Communicate marketing initiatives, resources, website tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc. to the regional sales team
- Share best-practices across the Field Marketing team
- Assess challenges of the Field and create solutions to address those challenges
- Identify effective marketing tools for sales force success
- Client-Service experience/mentality
- Develop working relationships with Sales and other internal teams to provide guidance and recommendations; push back when needed
- Collaborate with Alliances Team to support local partner programs
- Exhibit initiative, a sense of teamwork, ability to multi task, and a "can-do" attitude
- Show enthusiasm for challenges, and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Budget management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5-7 years Sales Support/Field Marketing Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent area of study