Commissioning Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Engineering Services
Entegrity is a sustainability and energy services company specializing in the implementation of energy conservation and renewable energy projects. Our comprehensive service package includes energy savings performance contracting, commissioning, energy modeling, building testing, lighting solutions, renewable energy, water conservation, and sustainability consulting.
Entegrity is seeking to hire a Commissioning Project Manager with proven MEP construction project experience to support ground up public institutional and commercial projects in Arkansas and the surrounding region. The candidate will join a highly successful and dynamic team with an impressive nationwide track record.
• Manage, perform and/or direct all responsibilities associated with new construction Commissioning in various markets such as higher education, K-12, health care, government, and/or commercial facilities from concept design through functional testing of systems to post occupancy verification.
• Communicate and coordinate with Director of Commissioning on resource scheduling, project progress tracking and scope management.
• Assist in developing commissioning staff acumen with respect to various services and markets served.
• Lead the client relationship on high profile accounts
• Provide expert subject matter knowledge in support of project needs
• University degree or technical diploma in engineering, engineering technology, or building science.
• Minimum 3 years of Commissioning experience within markets such as higher education, K-12, health care, government, and/or commercial facilities
• AABC Commissioning Agent (CxA), ASHRAE Building Commissioning Professional (BCxP), AEE Certified Building Commissioning Professional (CBCP), BCxA Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP) or NEBB Building Systems Commissioning Certification (BSC) accredidation.
• Extensive knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building control, and life safety systems
• Proficient at system diagnostics and evaluation
• Excellent communication and computer skills