ABOUT THE POSITION
Are you a proven high performer (e.g. strong time management, ability to multi-task, highly organized) with keen analytical and problem-solving skills who likes to influence change? Are you an adaptable self-starter who enjoys identifying and driving solutions to achieve positive business outcomes? If yes, this is exciting opportunity to help our growing company achieve our goals is for you!
Agilis Systems is looking for a bright Program Manager/Business Analyst! This role is responsible for developing a strong understanding of organizational objectives and leading multiple cross-functional initiatives (new products, services, processes, supporttechnologies, regulations, etc.) in a team oriented environment that requires flexibility, adaptability, innovative thinking and self-motivation to succeed. This includes managing all activities related to project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure for defined projects, but to also assess operational performance to identify opportunities, recommend and implement performance improvement initiatives using Salesforce and otherinternal systems/tools. The position will function as the Salesforce CRM administrator and assist with internal IT tasks. Pleaseapply if you are interested!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for project budgets, plans, work assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews, communicating status and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards and meet project goals
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
- Facilitate team organization and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily scrums/stand-ups, sprint/iteration reviews/demos, retrospectives
- Support the integration of new products and services, regulatory requirements, tools, technologies and markets into existing operations
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed
- Ensure process enablers are working as designed (automated as well as manual)
- Ensure available technology is leveraged to the fullest extent, redesign business process where applicable to leverage available or new technologies to yield greater productivity and efficiency
- Perform Salesforce administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, sandbox and storage management, 3rd party apps, etc.
- Develop and manage Salesforce dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows and approvals, validations, and create and maintain custom objects, as necessary
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Maintain Genesys Phone systems to ensure system is working as expected
- Supervise contractors and internal resources for daily IT tasks such as desktop, user, phone support, internet, etc.
- Effectively interact with audiences at all levels
- Perform other duties as required
- BS/BA degree in management, computer science, information technology or a relevant field; MS/MA
- 5+ years Program/Project Management experience
- 5+ years of general Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies required
- Experience and skill in performing business analyses, documenting requirements and mapping processes
- Experience configuring various Salesforce modules including but not limited to case management, campaign management, workflows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- LeanSix Sigma Green or Black Belt a plus
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
- Excellent task coordination, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, team facilitation, written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent problem solving, decision making and influencing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) required
The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We value hard work and on-the- job-excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Position offers a Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) benefits are offered
- 17 Flex Days (PTO)