Responsible for the processing of customer orders, maintaining customer relationships and providing the requisite documentation to ensure receipt of goods and payment of invoices. Candidate will oversee all aspects of the customer order process and the job duties include:
- Processing of International and Domestic orders, returns & shipments, in Order management system.
- Act as an information source on customer service issues, taking and placing calls and emails as needed
- Contract Review - Verifying model, part numbers, pricing & terms for accuracy
- Provide quality responses regarding product availability, status and delivery of customer orders.
- Work closely with Internal and external global customer base.
- At least five years of Customer Service / Order Entry experience
- Proficient in International documentation requirements.
- Working knowledge of International freight and shipping terms
- of Microsoft Office & Lync or like system
- Working knowledge of Oracle, AS400, Visma or similar system
- Strong communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred