We’re looking for a Senior, Business Solutions Analyst to join our team!
We are very excited to be building out our CRM Solutions Architecture team so we can deliver more results-driven, impactful customer relationship and direct marketing programs to the healthcare industry. We have a solid practice at Klick, with strong client engagements and are looking to elevate it by building on the CRM and Direct Marketing Strategy, Campaign Operations, Technology and Analytics solutions that we have been successful with to date.
If you are passionate about designing and building insights-driven CRM and Direct Marketing programs and have the data and technology chops to understand how to make them happen then you could be just the person we are looking for.
Joining a cross-functional team of top-notch relationship marketers, analysts, campaign data specialists and technologists, you are key to making our CRM programs a reality. Working with a Director of CRM Solutions or a CRM Strategist, you will become ingrained in our clients business by understanding their brand and program objectives, their patient journeys, the influence and touch points of the healthcare practitioner and patients engagement lifecycle. You will help the team design, execute and evolve impactful initiatives including patient support CRM programs, healthcare practitioner awareness and education direct marketing campaigns, create refill reminder messages and savings card promotion programs, just to name a few. You will do all of this while building and maintaining relationships within the organization, with clients and with vendors to ensure seamless operation of the programs. You will soon become the expert on one of our clients’ most valuable assets – the repository of their customer data and the potential with it.
In your role, you will be responsible for helping coordinate the CRM efforts across a number of client engagements working with different teams within the organization. The role has some client-facing responsibilities and you will be required to participate in strategy sessions, help facilitate requirements workshops and help facilitate the delivery of the programs. You will be an enthusiastic subject matter expert on CRM and be an advocate for the practice within the organization and with our customers.
As a Senior, Business Solutions Analyst, your role will require you to:
- Help identify, scope, plan and or maintain CRM and Direct Marketing Programs, working closely with the Strategy, Relationship Marketing, CRM and Client Services teams.
- Work with the Analytics team to help develop program KPI’s and define insights, analytic and data requirements to support the program.
- Develop program/campaign flows, operational guides and define business rules.
- Develop business and functional requirements documents to support data integration or platform builds.
- Work with Analytics, UX and the Technology teams to ensure registration, data collection and tracking/tagging requirements for the program are met.
- Work with the Campaign and Data Team or CRM Technology teams to ensure the requirements are clearly articulated to support the program and that the program is executed to expectations.
- Work closely with the Client Services and Project Management teams to ensure that initiatives are scope and delivered within budget and exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify and develop processes to ensure we are meeting our clients and internal needs.
- Continuously explores new techniques, tools and programs in an effort to innovate the field of CRM and Direct Marketing in the Healthcare industry.
- These responsibilities will include travel to client locations.
- 5-7 years developing or deploying CRM and Direct Marketing programs with experience in B2C and B2B environments.
- Experience with CRM operations, database marketing, direct marketing, loyalty program management, list generation, data analytics, solution design, email deployment, campaign management/testing and reporting.
- Experience creating business requirements documents (BRD’s) or other relevant campaign documentation.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms (such as Aprimo, IMS, SAS, IBM, SilverPop, Marketo, Experian, ThinData, ExactTarget, etc.), Databases and Analytic tools and constructs (such as SQL, SAS, Access and MicroStrategy) and Web Reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.).
- Relevant university degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics OR equivalent work experience in a technical or business/technical blended field.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to multi-task, meet tight timelines and be flexible in adapting processes to meet project needs.
- Sound analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries; knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is a definite plus.
If visions of data flow diagrams danced in your head as you read through this job description, then you might just be the person we are looking for. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.