Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
The successful candidate will plan and conduct product and process research related to pulping, papermaking, mining, or water treatment applications. They will be expected to participate in one or more complex R&D program(s), interpret and report results within the Solenis technical and business communities, supervise and coach laboratory assistants, and establish a high level of scientific knowledge in specific application area(s). Over time the candidate is expected to develop technical leadership in an area of critical importance to Solenis.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering; Environmental, Materials, or Mechanical Engineering; or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated research competency in applying engineering principles, polymer synthesis or processing, biomass or natural resource utilization, process development
- and improvement, process control, or advanced data handling and analysis as applied to process improvements for processes of interest to Solenis and its customers.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively in a team environment, a pragmatic attitude, a scientific approach to problem solving, and the ability to become a
- leader in a broad technical area of importance to Solenis are essential.
- Authorized to work in the United States though that is not a requirement for consideration.
- Targeted toward recent or new graduates at the Ph.D level. #LI-EN1
Requisition # 2017-6130