Position Title: Communications Specialist
Position Number: 270253
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
B2B, Presentations, Program Manager, Sales
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Commercial Sales Communications Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA 30354
• BachelorDegree in Journalism (or similar), or at least five years relevant work experience in a media relations or corporate communications position.
• MBA or MBC preferred or equivalent with emphasis in the field of communications.
• Extensive PowerPoint and other presentation software experiencerequired.
• Strategic communication planning experiencerequired.
• Ability to work directly with senior executives on speech writing and presentation development.
• Minimum 5years experiencedesired, ideally in the area of business-to-businessmarketing and communications.
• Proven experience in project management.
• Proven experience in developing communications across all media, particularly in a business-to-business, business-to-trade environment.
• Ability to develop strategic Commercial Sales messaging.
• Proficiency with online communications technology.
• Creativity a must.
• Superior written communications and oral presentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills and time management capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work comfortably with other functional departments and all levels of the organization.
• Talent to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Flexibility with changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and as a team lead.
• Capable to problem solve and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to be on call for weekend rotations (split between team members) for unplanned, operations-related communications.
• Some travelrequired.
• This position supports the Global Sales and Cargo Sales “Commercial” divisions.
• Works closely with GM and Program Manager to create Commercial Sales Communications.
• Assures continuity of internal and external messaging.
• Specialist positioned for advancement opportunity to Program Manager level.
• As part of the team responsible for commercial communications to Travel Agencies (B2T), Corporate Travel Managers (B2B), Corporate Travelers (B2B2C), and Cargo Commercial Customers (Freight Forwarders), this individual will be responsible for developing original Commercial Sales Communications.
• Develop customized leader communications including PowerPoint presentations, speeches, letters, articles, guest columns, etc., for internal and external channels.
• Contribute to high-end customer programs and signature events, including Insights, Advisory Boards and Sales Commercial meetings.
• Develop storyboards, scripts and coordinate filming of special video productions.
• Research and write original news stories.
• Report on CLIENT news, events and policy/procedures to internal and external customers.
• Develop communication plans for key strategic initiatives, engage stakeholders for content accuracy and maintain responsibility for message development and execution.
• Produce and distribute internal and external communications including social media, corporate website content, and electronic newsletters, custom creations, brochures, flyers and other printed materials for all groups within the Commercial Sales group.
• Participate on cross-functional project teams dealing with policy changes, new products, services, operational issues, etc.
• Coordinate communications activities with JV, alliance and other partners.
• Conduct surveys and original research in order to execute continuous improvement.
• Co-manage contact management databases.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.