The HR Generalist role acts as the implementation and execution partner to otherHR professionals and business leadership in delivering the overall HR vision at Charlotte Headquarters. This position is accountable to deliver on short to mid-term initiatives.
Job Description Cont.
The HR Generalist role supports, implements, and executes all tactical aspects of the HR function, including but not limited to: Total Rewards (compensation, benefits, immigration & relocation); Talent Acquisition (recruiting, new hire on-boarding, orientation), Talent Management (performance management & development), Learning & Organizational Capability (performance management, training delivery & design), Diversity & Inclusion programs coordination, HRIS deployment, government & legislative compliance, employee and labor relations, termination management, and employee engagement and good will initiatives. This role serves as part of the front line team to support the sites in the Central cluster, the regional HR team and the HR Centers of Excellence (COE) communities
Top candidates will have:
• 5-7 years of hands-on HR experience
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred (experience may be considered in lieu of degree). Advanced degree, and/or certifications are a plus
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of HR laws, principles and practices
• HR certification
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to perform independently at a high level; self-directed, self-motivated
• Proven ability to problem solve, work through issues with limited information, find efficiencies
• Must be an effective delegator with all levels of management.
• Computer skills - strong experience in Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. Peoplesoft or equivalent HRIS experience is preferable
• Ability to manage and process a large volume of voicemail, telephone and e-mail communication on a daily basis
• Ability to lead and influence local administrative staff and plant management without direct reporting relationships
• Demonstrated communication skills and follow-through
• Formal presentation skills a plus.
Requisition id: 12082