Project Manager ( Mid - Level )
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a Mid-Level Project Manager to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
Skills / Qualifications
- 7+ years experience in project management
- Licensed professional engineer
- Experience managing engineering and design of mining and petrochemical projects
- Understanding of cost and scheduling principles
- Has demonstrated ability in working efficiently with other disciplines as well as subordinates
- Experience in building relationships with clients through effective interpersonal communication skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.