Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that valuesdiversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner. People in theSales career track grow pipeline andsales bysupporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing ofsales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepeningsales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complexsales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role. Sales professionals drive thesales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog ofsales, through deal origination,sales negotiations and closure.TheSales Capture Senior Manager handles the opportunity fromsales pursuit to close using deepsales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client andinternally.
This role is aligned to Financial Services:
Job DescriptionSales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and managesales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value. Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who handle and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoingqualification, coordinating allrequiredinternal approvals, identification ofrequired resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during thesales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. TheSales Capture Senior Manager leads the opportunitysales pursuit and close opportunities using deepsales process, insurance industry knowledge and offering expertise. Develop and direct thesales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution ofsalesstrategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
Key responsibilities include:
Relationship Development: Develop and leverage existing relationships with potential buyers in the local region through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, businessnetworking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, directmarketing, and/orother business or social outings. Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specificsales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services. Sales Process Leadership: LeadSales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying withinternalsales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute opportunity plan,including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win; Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment withsales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and figuring out objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Basic qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3years selling large, multi-tower, complex traditional consulting/IT services, BPO and/or Infrastructure deals for a major global consulting firm; selling big cloud transformation deals preferred
- Minimum of 8years selling other outsourcing solutions for a global consulting firm; financial services salesexperiencepreferred
- Minimum of 3years record of sales quota attainment against an annual 20M+ quota number
- Experience selling large cloud transformation deals
- Experienceworking with and/or delivering infrastructure services related work within a large, matrix company environment
- Experience with C-level and senior executive client relationship building and relationship management
- Property & casualty insurance experiencepreferred
Professional Skill Requirements
- Attested ability to build, maintain and foster a team-oriented environment
- Shown ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and theexperience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or anyother non-immigrant status).Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.