As a talented and dedicated HR Director, your career is very valuable to people and with your special HR skill set, you can make a difference. We are seeking HR Directors for acute care hospitals nationwide.
Responsibilities of the Director of Human Resources
- The Director of Human Resources assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Human Resources Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Human Resources program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Human Resources Department
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the Human Resources team.
How Can We Help You?
- Many exciting new Human Resources Director positions throughout the United States.
- One on One consulting to find the perfect career opportunity
- NO cost to you!
- We specialize in helping you decide what, where and how you can make your dream job come true.
- Offer both Permanent and Per Diem contracts
- Sign on Bonus
- Free resume writing and career coaching
- Weekly Newsletter letter of opportunities
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Master’s degree strongly preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- 3-5 years’ current experience working in acute care hospital
- 5-7 years’ experience working in a Human Resources department
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care