The Strategic Pricing Analyst is responsible for driving and coordinating pricing segmentation strategies, assisting in quoting strategic accounts and developing/implementing price improvement tools and techniques. The ideal candidate is a collaborative self-starter who is highly organized and extremely detailed in approach. To be successful in this role the candidate must be an innovative problem solver with limited resources, and an analytical process thinker with a strong strategic price background.
- Manage quoting process for strategic accounts
- Guide the development of value-based pricing models aligned with long-term pricing strategy
- Assist in developing repeatable price rules and strategies across multiple channels to support pricing strategy
- Assist with price recommendations and changes based on solid analytical evidence and value drivers
- Assist in development and implementation of advanced pricing tools, processes, systems and logic
- Ad hoc price analysis to support pricing strategy
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of pricing experience in quoting, price analytics and price setting
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related functional discipline; MBA preferred
- Experience with CPQ software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A collaborative approach to working with cross-functional partners
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience.