At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats.
If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding revenue in the territory. The role will be focused the Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska. This is a career changing opportunity due to the visibility of the role within Carbon Black. If you’re up for the challenge, we’re interested in connecting.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities as per territory assignment
- Establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Establish & manage relationships with key channel partners such as Resellers, Incident Response firms & MSSPs
- Work cooperatively with Carbon Black Marketing to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Work cooperatively with Carbon Black partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships
- Drive demand generation programs with Carbon Black partners
- Qualify and understand prospect security priorities and provide compelling presentations of Carbon Black solutions
- Manage demonstration and evaluation activities with the help of the SE team
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of salesexperience with significant experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ideally shoudl be located in St. Louis or in relevant market in territory.
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.